O 2º aniversário da Evie - Inspiração

4.5.15

"Before being a Mum, Amy never really understood why parents made such a deal about their children’s birthday parties, because ‘half the time, they wouldn’t remember them, right?’ Well, now that Amy has a little one of her own, she says she finally gets it."
A Evie fez 2 anos. Venham ver como pode fazer uma festa colorida com adereços simples.


Inspiração retirada da Hooray Mag
Fotografias: Amy Oliver Photography


Sessões Fotográficas LoveLab aqui:
First Love - Parte I ||| First Love - Parte II || Bolacha Maria - Parte I || Bolacha Maria - Parte II
|| Lovely belly bump - Parte I || Lovely belly bump - Parte II ||  Sweet Bambini - Parte I  || I love you to the moon ... - Parte I || No more selfies ||| Sweet Bambini - Parte II ||| ||| 1+1=4 - Parte I ||| 1+1=4 - Parte II ||  || O aniversário da Isabel - Parte I ||

+ INFO SESSÕES FOTOGRÁFICAS: lovelabblog@gmail.com







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

comentaŕios

AddThis